Admission from NCS to NCS
Tuition fees for the month in which Transfer Certificate is issued will be collection by the school issuing Transfer Certificate and notation to this effect will be made on the Transfer Certificate. Fees from the subsequent month will be collected by the next school in which the students has taken admission. In case the transfer is before the 10th the present school is to reimburse the full months annual fee. All the other fee categories to be paid as per school rules.
Admission from Non- NCS to NCS
when a student from schools other than NCS seeks admission into NCS, the tuition fees will be payable from the academic session. In addition, other yearly fees as applicable for new admission are also to be paid at the time of admission.
- Application for refund of caution deposit should be made while applying for the Transfer Certificate.
- Caution deposit will not be refunded, if the student is expelled from the school for any reason.
The School fees will be collected in 4 Quarterly installments as per the following Schedule:
||Fee for the months of
||April - June
||July - September
||October - December
||January - March
Note: No late fee will be collected till 30th April
In case of new admission the fees for the month of April, May and June will be payable on the date of admission
How to make Online Payment?
Parent help desk
How to make Online Payment ?
1. Open Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer
2. Enter the school URL "ncsarakkonamcampuscare.in" in address bar and you will be routed to the Log In page.
3. Now, enter the USER ID and then enter your PASSWORD and Click on ‘Sign in’ button.
4. After login, click on the Online Payment menu.
5. Select the installment to pay & click on the proceed button.
6. Now, you will be redirected to Payment Gateway page.
7. Choose the Pay mode : Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking & fill the details to complete the payment process.
8. After successful payment, you will receive the fee receipt & SMS on successful fee payment.
Note : If for any reason, the fee payment output details are not displayed on your screen after you have made payments, please check the details in “My Payment” in Finance link. If your accounts get debited/deducted and receipt is not available, you are advised to contact school office or mail us.
Please call or write for assistance:
PARENT HELP DESK (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) - Tele No.: 011- 43193333 (Ext: 5), E-Mail: email@example.com