Period of admission: Registration forms are available with the school office in February/ March of the year.
Priority for Admission:The order of priority for admission is as follows:
- Category I - Children of serving Naval Personnel
- Category II - Children of serving Army/IAF personnel on deputation to Navy, serving Indian Coast Guard (ICG) personnel and NCS Staff
- Category III - Children of retired Naval Personnel
- Category IV - Children of serving and retired Army, IAF and retired ICG personnel
- Category V - Children of Defence Civilian Personnel
- Category VI - Others
For ‘Retired personnel’ mentioned in category III and IV, Naval personnel with minimum 15 years of active service will be eligible. Personnel who do not qualify for this category will be accorded as Category VI.
Admissions are carried out as per dates promulgated by the school. Children of service personnel coming to INS Rajali on permanent transfer are given first preference.
For admission to class I, students should have completed 5 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought. Similarly, those seeking admission to other classes should fulfill the corresponding age requirement. Admissions are done strictly on production of valid Birth Certificate of the child. No child more than the age bracket prescribed for a class would be admitted to the school.