The following abridged but salient rules are for strict compliance: - School Almanac
- The school almanac must be brought to the school every day.
- All entries in the almanac from the school must be brought to the notice of the relevant school staff.
- Almanac up to Std II will be signed by the teacher.
- 1. Regular attendance to school is most essential. The minimum requirement of attendance in the academic year is 90%.
- Leave of absence is given to students on prior application from the parents.
- Students absent on account of illness are to submit valid medical certificate.
- Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class:-
a. Chicken pox till complete falling of scabs.
b. Cholera till the child is completely well.
c. Measles two weeks after the rash disappears.
d. Mumps till the swelling has gone (about one month).
e. Whooping cough six weeks.
f. Jaundice six weeks after recovery.
- A students returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious diseases should produce a Fitness
Certificate issued by a doctor, permitting him/her to attend the school.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
- Appointment with doctors or any special engagements must not be arranged during school hours. No partial attendance will be permitted.