Period of Admission: - Registration forms are available with the school office in February/March of each year.
Priority for Admission: - The order of priority for admission is as follows:
- Category-I : Children of Serving Naval Personnel.
- Category-II : Children of serving Army/IAF/ Coast Guard personnel, who are on deputation to Navy.
- Category-III : *Children of retired Naval Personnel.
- Category-IV : *Children of retired Army and Air Force Personnel.
- Category-V : Children of NCS Staff.
- Category-VI : Children of Defence Civilian Personnel.
- Category-VII : Others.
*Children of all Ex-naval personnel given the status of Ex-servicemen will be eligible under Category- III. Personnel who do not quality for this Category will be accorded Category VII.
*For ‘Retired personnel’ mentioned in category III and IV, Naval personnel with minimum 15 years of active service will be eligible. Personnel who do not qualify for this category will be accorded category VI.
Admissions are carried out as per dates promulgated by the school. Children of service personnel coming to INS Rajali on permanent transfer are given first preference. For admission to LKG, a child should have completed 3 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought.
For admission to Class I, students should have completed 3 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought. Similarly, those seeking admission to other classes should fulfill the corresponding are requirement. Admissions are done strictly on production of valid Birth Certificate of the child. No child more than the age bracket prescribed for a class would be admitted to the school.